Accent Wire purchased Cavert Wire in 2022.
Together as one, this transaction makes this combination the strongest bailing wire company in the industry!
- All bailing wire products can be customized by length and gauge to meet every special request.
- Painted wire that delivers clean, eco-friendly, reliable performance with superior elongation.
- Galvanize wire with uniform coatings and smooth surfaces.
- Black-annealed wire that provides superior strength.
Accent is the only American baling wire manufacturer using strand annealing, instead of batch annealing, for heat-treating wire.
We build in quality from the beginning by starting with prime quality wire rods, instead of purchasing finished wire for resale. Those rods are drawn to wire specifications at out plant in Winston-Salem, N.C., and then heat-treated in state-of-the-art annealing furnaces. Our annealing process eliminates hard and soft spots and creates a more consistent tensile strength that other types of heat treating. Accent is the only American bailing wire manufacturer using strand annealing, instead of batch annealing, for heat-treating wire.
- Automatic baling wire
- Single loop bale ties
- Bundling wire & merchant wire
- Straightened & cut wire
- High tensil galvanized wire
- Steel banding & accessories